Masyn had such a good time on Christmas Eve. We always celebrate Xmas Eve with my family and go visit Waylin's family on Christmas Day. We had a great meal of steak, broccoli casserole, potatoes, corn, and of course the almond dessert. My family has a tradition of hiding a few almonds in a big trifle dessert...the people that get the almond with their scoop gets a gift...of course my dad got one (I don't think he's missed a year yet) and me! WOO HOO! After dinner we opened gifts...Masyn got a TON of stuff...books, bath toys, clothes, musical toys, magnetic toys, and the list goes on. Waylin got a great picture of a yellow lab with "Beau" inscribed on the collar, clothes, books, and a back massager. I got clothes, a dual blender, more chairs for our dining room, another toy bin for the living room, and other stuff. Waylin and I did our Christmas earlier so he got a Bose Home Theater system and a sonicare toothbrush from me and I got my closet, a new digital camera, a sonicare toothbrush, a birdhouse (I collect them) and a baby food cookbook. It was a great Christmas and we weren't done yet :)
We are the Wrights! We consist of Waylin, Jamie, Masyn, Cooper and Beau. We are a happy family that lives in Cumming, Ga. Waylin works in IT and Mommy, Masyn Cooper and Beau take care of the house.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas Eve
Masyn had such a good time on Christmas Eve. We always celebrate Xmas Eve with my family and go visit Waylin's family on Christmas Day. We had a great meal of steak, broccoli casserole, potatoes, corn, and of course the almond dessert. My family has a tradition of hiding a few almonds in a big trifle dessert...the people that get the almond with their scoop gets a gift...of course my dad got one (I don't think he's missed a year yet) and me! WOO HOO! After dinner we opened gifts...Masyn got a TON of stuff...books, bath toys, clothes, musical toys, magnetic toys, and the list goes on. Waylin got a great picture of a yellow lab with "Beau" inscribed on the collar, clothes, books, and a back massager. I got clothes, a dual blender, more chairs for our dining room, another toy bin for the living room, and other stuff. Waylin and I did our Christmas earlier so he got a Bose Home Theater system and a sonicare toothbrush from me and I got my closet, a new digital camera, a sonicare toothbrush, a birdhouse (I collect them) and a baby food cookbook. It was a great Christmas and we weren't done yet :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment