Look at what Masyn can do...yup...she goes from sitting by herself to crawling to pulling herself up to standing in about 3 weeks. YIKES!!!! She thinks its funny to stand in her crib but she can't figure out how to get back down so she may have some red spots on her forehead for a few days until she figures it out :( I wish I could stop her from hitting her head on the crib but I can only tell her over and over again 'no' and lay her back down. She'll have to learn
We are the Wrights! We consist of Waylin, Jamie, Masyn, Cooper and Beau. We are a happy family that lives in Cumming, Ga. Waylin works in IT and Mommy, Masyn Cooper and Beau take care of the house.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
New talent
Look at what Masyn can do...yup...she goes from sitting by herself to crawling to pulling herself up to standing in about 3 weeks. YIKES!!!! She thinks its funny to stand in her crib but she can't figure out how to get back down so she may have some red spots on her forehead for a few days until she figures it out :( I wish I could stop her from hitting her head on the crib but I can only tell her over and over again 'no' and lay her back down. She'll have to learn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment