I remember the Christmas morning when I was little when I came downstairs and saw it...a lovely dollhouse that Santa brought. I loved it!!! It had furniture and people and was a little girls dream. Well many years later after having a daughter of my own I decided I wanted to get the dollhouse out of hiding and fix it up for Masyn. Mom and I searched everywhere in her house to locate it and unfortunately it is nowhere to be found :( So my mom felt bad b/c she's pretty sure it got thrown away. It was the perfect size though...not too big and two stories...just enough! So we were on a mission to find another one that would be perfect for Little Miss. I went shopping at the outlets the other day and there it was...sitting in the Pottery Barn outlet. I was a little nervous because we all know things in that store can get a little pricy! I walked over and saw a price written in red...SALE!!!!! It was it...perfect size, cute, and the perfect price. Here it is...I can't wait to decorate the inside for Masyn. We are going to put wallpaper, flooring, new furniture, etc. She'll LOVE it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment