Im not sure why I've been such a slacker these days with my blog even though I read it every day...oh well. I guess we've been busy and when I'm not, I'm relaxing. We've been busy with a lot of stuff lately...Waylin's band getting signed in Nashville for 1...but also getting ready for a busy October. Last weekend we had a birthday party, dinner, and we went to the dairy farm. It was so much fun...Masyn even got kisses from a little calf!! This weekend started off great today with a annual trip to the outlets with my best friend and her daughter, Reece. Tonight we go to the Cumming Fair...this is also the start of my birthday week!!! I'll fill you in on more of our exciting October as it comes along. Here are a few pics of last weekend.
We are the Wrights! We consist of Waylin, Jamie, Masyn, Cooper and Beau. We are a happy family that lives in Cumming, Ga. Waylin works in IT and Mommy, Masyn Cooper and Beau take care of the house.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Wow...its been a while
Im not sure why I've been such a slacker these days with my blog even though I read it every day...oh well. I guess we've been busy and when I'm not, I'm relaxing. We've been busy with a lot of stuff lately...Waylin's band getting signed in Nashville for 1...but also getting ready for a busy October. Last weekend we had a birthday party, dinner, and we went to the dairy farm. It was so much fun...Masyn even got kisses from a little calf!! This weekend started off great today with a annual trip to the outlets with my best friend and her daughter, Reece. Tonight we go to the Cumming Fair...this is also the start of my birthday week!!! I'll fill you in on more of our exciting October as it comes along. Here are a few pics of last weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment