Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reasons to love my hubby!!

With Valentines Day this weekend, I thought that I would give 10 reasons why I love my husband SO much!!!
1. He provides for us which allows for Masyn and I to stay home together...this is the greatest gift in the world so that I can teach her and watch her grow
2. He is the most loving person that I've ever met...he genuinely loves his family and mine.
3. He's given me the other most important person in my life, Masyn. I couldn't have been blessed with a more perfect daughter.
4. He's a wonderful father!!!!
5. He is probably the smartest person that I know...he amazes me. 
6. He is very talented with music...it comes so natural and I love listening to him play practically every instrument!!
7. He does dishes :) We have an agreement that if I cook, he does the dishes
8. He is a hardworker...at anything that he tries he puts 110%
9. He's easy to get along with...he gets along with pretty much anyone
10. He has the same passions as I do.