We are the Wrights! We consist of Waylin, Jamie, Masyn, Cooper and Beau. We are a happy family that lives in Cumming, Ga. Waylin works in IT and Mommy, Masyn Cooper and Beau take care of the house.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Starting to sew
So I've been really wanting to try sewing since I found out that I was having a little girl. I want to make her cute little spring dresses, bloomers, pillowcase dresses, quilts, etc. I decided to start this weekend ;) I'm a little nervous because I've never used a sewing machine before...yes I said NEVER! I got a very basic one (which still seems very advanced) and a pattern, some fabric, and some basic sewing items. I am going to start with a pillowcase dress made from an old pillowcase. This will be my practice round...stay tuned to see how it turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cant wait to see how it turns out
Post a Comment